Saturday 18 January 2014

If Conditional

A.1. If I eat chocolate, I will be happy.
A.2. If I ate chocolate, I would be happy.
A.3. If I had eaten chocolate, I would have been happy.

B.1. If I see your smile, I will smile too.
B.2. If I saw your smile, I would smile too.
B.3. If I had seen your smile, I would have smiled too.

C.1. If we run, we will not be caught.
C.2. If we ran, we would not be caught.
C.3. If we had run, we would have not been caught.

D.4. If she joins us, we will have a new member.
D.5. If she joined us, we would have a new member.
D.6. If she had joined us, we would have had a new member.

E.1. If she allows, she will go to your hause.
E.2. If she allowed, she would go to your house.
E.3. If she had allowed, she would have gone to your house.

F.1. If you have a time, I will hear your story.
F.2. If you had a time, I would hear your story.
F.3. If you had had a time, I would have heard your story.

G.1. If you go with your car, you will get the MRT.
G.2. If you went with your car, you would get the MRT.
G.3. If you had gone with your car, you would have gotten the MRT.

H.1. If your parents find you here, they will be mad at you.
H.2. If your parents found you here, they would be mad at you.
H.3. If your parents had found you here, they would have been mad at you.

I.1. If you read the newspaper, you will be up to date.
I.2. If you read, the newspaper, you would be up to date.
I.3. If you had read the newspaper, you would have been up to date.

J.1. If I study hard, I will get a good score.
J.2. If I studied hard, I would get a good score.
J.3. If I had studied hard, I would have gotten a good score.

No comments:

Post a Comment