Saturday 18 January 2014

Holiday!

Hello! Would you like to hear a story about my holiday? :)

That was the 1st term break, hooray! I had been waited for the break after through the-very-tired-school-days-with-a-lot-of-tasks-and-problems.

At the first day, I had an extracullicular activity. One of my extracullicular, SPeD, held a training. You can see the pamflet below:
There's a mistake, it should be STUDAS '09, not STUDAS '07.
It was 21st December. 
Preparation before the activity started

We held it at Bandung City Hall and ended happily! All the 10th grader who became the trainers went back to their house with a smile in their face. :)

The next three days, I almost spended all of my day in school to attend a meeting about a preparation for one of OSIS work program named Lajur Misi:LAMPION,


and a meeting with Seksie 5 about one of their work program too. Oh, and I watched a film, the title is 47 Ronin, with my 10th grader friends. It was a cool movie, but actually the ending was dissapoint us, because... I don't want to be a spoiler :)

I also spent my holiday with my cousins, Sarah, Farras, and Hana, after almost a year we didn't meet each other. They stayed in my grandma's house, so my brother and I went there to stay there too for a night. The next day, it was 25th December, and my friend, Resti, had a birthday! So my friends and I went to school and arranged a surprise for her. We're glad she was happy :)

The cake was very yummy!
The next day, my the others cousins came to my house, Adam and Ajay! :) My brother was very happy because he had a friends to play the computer game. I was happy too because my house became crowded! They stayed for almost six days and went home at 31st December :(

And my new year night was very boring... The sad part was my dad came home at 1 a.m. in the morning. .....

But I had a good holiday for 2nd until 4th January! At 2nd-3rd January, I spent my holiday with my 11th grader friends. We stayed at Hani's house and went to Bukit Moko in the next morning. Bukit Moko was very gorgeous, guys..... The air was fresh and the temperature also cold. But, the scenery..... it was very georgeous!! Here the picture that ny friends and I took from Bukit Moko :


In the next day, I went to my 10th grader friend's house, Bya. My 10th grader friends and I held a barbaque party!

I stayed in Bya's house in the night and left in the morning because there was Lajur Misi Technical Meeting in school. After attended the technical meeting, I came back to my house and.... working on my Gambar Teknik Tasks. Here was the picture of my gamtek tasks :


And, I can say that this was the end of my holiday. This is mine, how is yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment