Thursday 6 February 2014

Gerund & To Infinitive

Gerund :
1. He loves listening to the music.
2. Andi is interested in visiting the museum with her girlfriend.
3. Dante told the joke without laughing.
4. I avoided him by walking on the opposite side in the ballroom.
5. I enjoy reading a novel rather than going to cinema.
6. I prefer doing sport to watching a film.
7. His hobby is playing football.
8. We like playing basketball together when we were on the 10th grade.
9. My brother loves playing computer until midnight so my mother always mad at him.
10. My mother is cooking right now, so I cannot go out with her.

To infinitive :
1. We used to be a good friend before the big problem came to us.
2. Fadh decided to go abroad and have a long distance relationship with his girlfriend.
3. Mutia try to recognize her staff.
4. Rizkania and Alma always start to fight whenever they sit together in the class.
5. You keep told me to wait for you.
6. He needs to talk to her for a business.
7. She always waiting for him to say something.
8. Ms. Ruri always give us a task to improve our physics score.
9. Dandy told Dinda to love him.
10. Eka kept talking to get his crush attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment